Monday, November 15, 2010

WHATZ ON YA MiND?

In my downtime to thInk and recoup thoughts of hopes & dreams of the past, I find that these things still exist in the present. Only to remind me that what you believe to be past is the present actually. Sounds weird huh? I know but after research & study from books to the internet (Youtube, Google, etc), this seems to be the truth I have found. Majority of the world is so busy with work that their is no time to recapture thoughts like a camera does pictures & then process these thoughts onto film or whatever layout they may want the end product to be. So I decided that instead of starting a media crazed blog which I am not saying there won't be any of that in my blogs I am saying that what I want is a chance for people to "FREE YOUR MiND" on anything and express yourself, however u feel. Being that I am a femcee music & entertainment will be mentioned but sometimes they need an outlet too, just to let go of having to put on a show constantly for the audience. So let your hair down for a while, get comfortable, relax, & let go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment